Communication needs a reliable infrastructure.
The telecommunications industry places high demands on the reliability and security of electricity supply to their systems. This is because the services offered by the companies in this industry, such as mobile communications, must also be provided on a sustainable and continuous basis. This must also be reflected in the power supply. With the telesolution, GILDEMEISTER energy solutions fulfils this requirement by integrating production systems for renewable energy, which is widely available, with the storage system CellCube, which guarantees a reliable and sustainable supply. The intelligent energy management system significantly reduces supply and site costs and provides environmental and economic added value compared to conventional diesel generators. The storage system CellCube can be easily and seamlessly integrated into any system, and it is independent of climatic conditions. As a result, green energy is available at any time, anywhere.
- As a replacement for high-maintenance and environmentally hazardous battery systems and diesel generators
- To stabilise weak, unstable power grids
- As off-grid solution in areas without connection to the grid
- Suitable for all signal transmission stations
- Scalable for locations with multiple operators
Advantages with CellCube
- Reduction in the total operating costs
- Elimination or mitigation of the effects of constant increases in diesel prices
- Easy integration into DC telecommunications infrastructure
- Elimination of service and maintenance cost of obsolete storage solutions
- Environmentally friendly and reusable
- Easy integration into standard online and remote maintenance systems
Independent power supply for telecommunications systems.
CellCube, which is based on vanadium Vanadium is a chemical element with the symbol V and atomic number 23. This steel-grey, bluish shimmering transition metal is mined as ore and used mainly in steel construction. Vanadium can be recovered as a by-product of energy production from coal-fired power plants and by burning heating oil. It is non-flammable, providing high level of safety and, thanks to its full-reusability, has a high residual value. redox Red stands for reduction = gain of electrons, while Ox stands for oxidation = loss of electrons flow technology is capable of supplying any telecommunications system. The highly efficient energy management is complemented by an AC/DC converter for interfacing with PV systems such as the SunCarrier tracking system A tracker system is used to rotate the module surface of a PV plant to follow the position of the sun during the day. The system's energy yield can be increased by up to 40%, depending on the type of tracking (uniaxial or biaxial) and location.. There is also the possibility of remote maintenance and connecting a diesel generator with an intelligent control system. In addition to the actual plant, the CellCube can power other facilities such as lighting or surveillance cameras.
- Nominal charge output: 10/20/30 kW Kilowatt (kW) is a unit of electrical power (energy consumption over time), 1 Kilowatt is equal to 1,000 watts.
- Nominal discharge output: 10/20/30 kW Kilowatt (kW) is a unit of electrical power (energy consumption over time), 1 Kilowatt is equal to 1,000 watts.
- Scalable capacity of the energy storage system 40 to 130 kW Kilowatt (kW) is a unit of electrical power (energy consumption over time), 1 Kilowatt is equal to 1,000 watts. (8 h - 3 days)
- Output voltage option:
- 48 VDC (positive earthing)
- 120 VAC; 230 VAC (single-phase)
- 400 VAC (three-phase)
- Charge / discharge cycle DC: > 80 % DC overall efficiency
- Self-discharge during standby: < 150 W
- Self discharge in tank: negligible (< 1 % per year)
- Climatic conditions of use: - 40°C to +50°C (monthly average)