Energy management requires propper software
Only through consistent energy monitoring can energy costs Energy costs are costs of producing energy (water, electricity and gas costs). These are calculated and allocated to the respective cost units using an overhead allocation base. and usage be efficiently reduced. The continuous measurement and evaluation of all energy flows is the basis for successful energy management.
Our energy management software GILDEMEISTER energy monitor supports you in implementing an energy management system under the DIN EN ISO 50001 standard and also offers you a number of advantages. The acquisition of the energy monitor software is eligible for funding of up to €4,000 under the policy for promoting energy management systems. Conformity of the energy monitor with DIN EN ISO 50001 has also been confirmed by a listing at the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA).
Make energy costs transparent
- Efficient: easy access, intuitive operation, low integration costs, can be updated at any time, economical, simplified certification according to DIN EN ISO 50001, easy data management
- Transparent: energy reports at the click of your mouse, detailed analysis functions, review of measure effectiveness, cost centre assignment, fault messages
- Intelligent: improve your energy planning, follow-up your energy objectives, support your investment planning, scalable with your growth, data security according to the banking standard, customisable, open to a variety of interfaces
Use and functions of the GILDEMEISTER energy monitor
The use of an energy monitoring system gives your company substantial advantages in the analysis, evaluation and reporting of energy data. Tailored views for management, controlling and the technical operational management create company-wide transparency: from the quick overview of the current consumption and cost trends, energy analyses, as well as relevant indicators (Energy Performance Indicators, EnPIs), through bills and detailed representations of load behaviour.
Contact us now
You can also benefit from GILDEMEISTER energy solutions’ expertise. We help you monitor your energy costs Energy costs are costs of producing energy (water, electricity and gas costs). These are calculated and allocated to the respective cost units using an overhead allocation base. and consumption at all times.
Please contact us on +49 (0) 931 250 64-250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
You can't manage what you don't measure
Monitoring energy data using energy management software such as the GILDEMEISTER energy monitor requires knowing which data is actually relevant and which processes should be depicted. Excessive costs for a superfluous measurement infrastructure, a flood of data which is hardly manageable and a faulty or non-existent measuring concept can all cost you dearly.
Customised measurement concepts for your company
To be able to make correct and well-informed decisions based on energy data requires an intelligent, comprehensive and tailored measurement concept. To this end, precise knowledge of your business is imperative.
Our experts are best suited to see things from your operating situation perspective thanks to numerous projects implemented in industry & trade, and to support you in the design and implementation of one such measurement concept.
Together we map your installation structure and determine the number of measurement points, as well as the meter and sensor hardware to be used for acquiring data. It goes without saying that mobile measurements are also possible.
- A technically and economically meaningful measurement concept individually tailored to your business
- Use of perfectly matched measurement technology
- Integration of any existing measurement infrastructure
- Definition of interfaces to databases, records and output formats
- Support during the installation of meters and measuring instruments
Contact us now
You can also benefit from GILDEMEISTER energy solutions’ expertise. We help you create a holistic measurement concept.
For more information or an individual offer, please contact us on +49 (0) 931 250 64-250 or at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.